A few months ago, my husband and I traveled down to Mexico for a week and spend Thanksgiving Day with my family.While we were there it was also my Dad's birthday, and my family had a Baby shower planned for me. It was in the terrace of a nice restaurant, and they invited all of my friends and family. It was so nice to see them all since I don't get see them everytime I go visit. We had great appetizers, a delicious meal, beautiful and yummy desserts, they also had a couple of fun games, my Aunt shared a little of God's word with all of us, and my wonderful husband brought a Trio at the end when we were opening gifts. It was really a great time!! Everybody made me feel so special; they all were so happy for us and filled us with love, good wishes and lots of gifts for our baby girl.







No comments:
Post a Comment