Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!


Days like this are a little hard for me, since I live so far away from my family and I don't get to celebrate with them. Today, I want to share with you that I have an amazing Dad. He is loving and caring, he is a hard worker, he is fun and he loves to spoil us. I have so many memories with him. He always took us and picked us up, from school. Most of the time we would bearly make it on time, or we would be late, but now it means a lot to me that he took the time to do it.  He took us on many trips, he gave us everything we wanted, he was patient, and he was and still is there for us when we need him. I love him and miss him sooo much!! I am so thankful with God for giving me an amazing Dad.



On the other hand, I never thought my father-in-law would become so special to me. He is also an amazing Dad. He is also loving and caring, he is always there for us, no matter what, he is always willing to help us with anything, he supports us in everything we do, whether he agrees or not. And he has adopted me as one of his own children. I love him and I am very thankful with God for him too.


God has been very good to me, HE IS AN AMAZING GOD!!!...






1 comment: