Last night I was invited to a tea party at my friend Camille's church.They had a short play of the Alice in wonderland movie, where Alice is having tea with the rabbit and mad hatter. Alice is trying to talk to them, but neither of them listens to her. After the play, the girls explained that we are a lot like the rabbit and mad hatter, always busy busy busy and sometimes we don't make time to spend with the Lord. We do not want to listen to him. We are so busy with our daily chores, that we forget about him.So we were encouraged to make time in our busy schedules, and try to listen to what the Lord has for us.
I think these was the first time I went to a tea party. I really enjoyed it. It was a very encouraging time, they had delicious and very cute pastries, they did a great job decorating, and I got to spend time with my friends and meet new people.
But seek first his kingdom and righteousness...Matthew 6:33a
But seek first his kingdom and righteousness...Matthew 6:33a
No comments:
Post a Comment