Blog Archive

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I need thee every hour

For the past two weeks, I've been enjoying a blog called Women Living Well (www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com). This blog is all about being a women; a homemaker, a cook, a Christian, a wife, etc..it has been encouraging to me and I hope it can be to you too.

Yesterday she posted a video called "Praying continually". I can't say I did it all day but I did for about 4 or 5 hours. It was amazing, I was able to thank the Lord for things I rarely do in a more specific way; like his creation, protection, mercy, love and other many things that probably I see and live everyday, but don't stop and say THANK YOU LORD. I was also able to ask the Lord for help even in the littleist things. I loved doing it. I definitely will try it again.

Here's the video, so you know what I am talking about. I really hope you can do it too. You will be able to see God everywhere you go and in everything you do.






No comments:

Post a Comment